We are on a constant search for quality material and insights that would benefit our audience. If you would like to contribute an original article you have written to our website, please email it to us at email@example.com
Many find that when you write it, you tend to live it.
We accept articles submitted in plain text or as a Microsoft Word or PDF attachment. We will do what is needed to make sure your article appears properly on the web.
If you don't have any images for your article, we will help source them for you. But if you do send any to us, do include the source of the image.
Readers love to know the person behind the article. So do furnish us with your name, a photo of yourself if you like, and a short blurb about yourself.
Advertise With Us
|If you are interested in reaching those who put their health and fitness first, you've come to the right place. Drop us an email to let us know in what way you'd like to work with us.|
The Fuel Running Writing Internship is an 18 week program that will allow you to build your own brand and visibility as a writer. Your commitment to us is that you write and submit an article each week for 18 weeks. You will be given a list of topics to consider at the start of the program, but you are encouraged to propose topics more aligned to your passions.
This internship will be conducted via the internet, which means you have flexible hours and can work from anywhere. It also means you don’t have to make coffee for anybody, and won’t spend hours standing by the photocopy machine doing mundane tasks. For the length of your internship, we will work closely with you on each article you produce, to mould it into a piece you can be proud of.
Although this is in unpaid internship, you stand to benefit in a number of ways.
- You will pick up trade secrets from us. Over the course of the 18 weeks, you will be exposed to our processes, how we think, why we do things the way we do.
- It’s an opportunity to build your resume. Not only will you have a real world showcase of your work, you will have someone to vouch for you at the end of your internship.
- The topics we cover are contagious. There is a phenomenon that inflicts each of our regular contributors: we find ourselves living out the words we write.
- Must have a flair for writing and meticulous attention to detail. We require that you email us your CV, a coverletter, and 3 samples of your writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be interested in covering the following areas: health & nutrition, running, meditation, exercise techniques, yoga, healthy relationships.
- Journalism, English and Creative Writing students are preferred but not a requirement.
We accept applicants from all over the world. We consider applications all year round. Do let us know when you will be available to begin and we will do our best to accommodate your request.